Wednesday, June 28, 2006

All Nighter at Cocotte's



hello!

i'm leaving on thursday morning at 5am to fly to mexico...i need to pull an all-nighter to get my things together and whatnot. what a better way to pack then with a bunch of silly tipsies in my house...SOOOOO

i'm inviting you all to an all-nighter at my (and temporarily rob's) place. the drink of the night will be vodka and redbull, so bring either of those. gin and tonics would be cool too.

3863 henri-julien (the now yellow and red house, ring the top doorbell)
call if i don't hear the bell 5145700412. or just yell.

cool.

marie-cocotte

ps at 5 am, you'll need to leave...unless rob lets you stay over....he's the boss now

9 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

Vodka redbull,

mmmh Cocotte you won't sleep much on your way to Mexico! and Rob do you miss field school or what?

Non-redbull-addicted fieldschool driver.

11:23 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

hmmm.. i wonder who that was.

i'm there!

dysfunctional emailer.

2:14 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

ooo and can we watch that movie too?

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

hahhaa. i don't think that movie is available anywhere... it has michelle pfeiffer's little sister in it!

It's what came up when I google imaged "all nighter..."

I'm excited to drink red bull and vodka... yum yum

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

and can we do a rendition of 'i'm leaving on a jet plane'?

3:16 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

yes

actually, i'll bust the guitar out. it'll be awewsome.

now i just remebered that i forgot to buy guitar strings. damn damn damn

too late...

5:49 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

now i just noticed i wrote awewsome...

damn it

6:08 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Woah! Did I hear someone say redbull? Fuck I love that stuff. Man, I need some right now. In fact I think I'll go down to the dep right away

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

dear blue eyes, I resent you for taking my roommate away from me... but he'll be all mine for the rest of the summer MUHAHAHA

9:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home