Sunday, August 06, 2006

almost home

salutations

the farm episode of my life has now been completed, and i am on the homeword journey. im travelling with some scruffy do-no-gooders known as the familia hanson, and we are visiting other members of our oddly mafia like extended family.

It was lambing season before i left, and michelle, you should see the one named michelle, oh what a beauty. Cute little pikers, sad to konw that will not even life to experience the beauty of copulation. No creature should die until it has had sex.

I will post some pictures whenever i gert around to it, or show you all sometime.

kiwilly yours

4 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

Cool man. Are you going back to RĂ©gina for a while?
-LC

4:15 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

May I be part of the Hanson mafia? My name does, afterall, start with an "H" and has the same amount of letters as yours. So really, we're pretty much cousins.

mclaude

10:46 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Im returning to Montreal sometime at the beginning of sept.

And MC be sure of what you ask, for once you join the family, you never leave.

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

I am in! I am in!

you can be in my family too. I have a drunk uncle who will humiliate you at any opportunity and I have an aunt who reads palms.

3:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home