Thursday, February 07, 2008

Plastered Scenes at the hockey match...

A while back, a couple of Stoners wanted pictures of them together on the hockey pitch (dawww) and I said I would take them. I never made it to the match and have been racked with guilt ever since. Like, proper racked. SO, we went to the cock and bull craft night and I got my chance to take the picture after all!!
Guess who??!!! See below for the answer:Then we gave them a sip of our beer, and debauchery commenced. Can't blame them for being lightweights I guess, seeing as they're about 5 cm tall... (see facebook for the complete X-rated collection)
If anyone wants to play, the figures will be living happily ever after in the undergrad lounge.
Enjoy
Slice (And Alice, she made Carl the man he is)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

So taboo. This blog needs censoring.

4:33 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Man that is wicked!! Ranking with the best blog entries we have seen.

LC

8:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home