Wednesday, May 17, 2006

butt ticks?

who was the lucky bastard who got to singe the tick off of jonny's butt?? hehehe the thought of it makes me giggle.. i mean, cringe!!

nothing too new here... spoke to blubes a.k.a. michelle deakster tonight and she is doing fine and well in calgary trying to find a new place to live because she found an awesome job with conoco!

i told her she needs to put pics on here so that we can go 'oooooh'. do you guys know if gabster accepted the job with goldbrook? I haven't heard back from her.

i'm still thinking of a book to add to the summer book club! I was thinking... the world according to garp? I bought it for 1 dollar at the word.. let me know if this is a bad/already read book for someone.

hasta la vista!
yuli

7 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

i haven't read it so fine by me.

i also vote for elaboration on the tick ordeal...

also, way to go oilers.

also, i'm using a mac right now and it's strange to me

also, i'm going to bed now

mch
xxx

11:54 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

I believe I have a copy at home. I remember a few scenes from the movie (robin williams and Glenn close-1982)... one especially which is absolutely impossible to forget, something to do with a driveway! ouch!
Starting as low as 92 cents on amazon.com! But encourage your local bookdealers, I'm sure the Word on Milton has some paperbacks for cheap.
Its 400+ pages but I'm down.

Love-wave

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

400+ pages. damn. your a taskmaster yuliana.

Id also like to dutifully report that I am now done The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and it was satisfactory. I believe that would put mein the lead of this book burning club.

what tick ordeal? i dont remember anything that you are talking about, some memories are so painful they must be forgotten if life is to continue.

and go oilers

collo

and who is that author the of the world according to garp?

2:56 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

The great American author John Irving is the mind behind The World According to Garp.

1:21 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

john, it's too bad that you didn't finish your book during field school so you could pass it on to the rest of the book-clubbers. now we have to find our own copy!
yeah, i know the book is kind of long, but i figured 5 books for 4 months isn't THAT hard to do.. i hope!

L-wave: thanks for telling me you were going to be at Bifteck on thursday night! too bad I missed you and jonny's day back :(

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

ouch! yeah sorry yuli, i didn't think of calling anyone, i was called by someone and went. It shall not happen again.
love,
the sorry wave whose love you felt not on thursday.

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

that's ok, you're forgiven. i wasn't that mad anyway (but of course you knew that)

4:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home