Wednesday, July 05, 2006

There is a town in North Ontario

Wow, I feel that so much has gone on on the blog during my absence, controversies, exciting parties! Well, over her in Northern Ontario, its actually really close to the states so its really at the southern end of Ontario but the whole west of Ontario is North. Wow what a waste of time that was. All is cool over here. We see lots of crazy wildlife. DUDES!! We saw a garder snake (une couleuvre) eat a toad, it was wild!! At first it just had its foot and then it slowly swallowed it whole!
Well have fun out there wherever you are. I miss you guys.

That reminds me, last night I dreamt that Michelle C and Marie-Claude bought a old blue car that was amphibian so it could go on the water and they drove around. It was pretty practical to drive from island to island which is what Jonathan and I do here on a canoe. A bunch of you were there too, it was like field school but out here. The car cost 800$ so the two girls slpit it 50-50.

Love-wave (sitting at a children's library on a tiny chair). Shut Up kid I'm trying to write on a blog... AW look what you made me write!

P.S. the title of the post is a reference to Helpless by Neil Young but in my case I am referring to Fort Frances!

5 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

Whoa!! That's so weird Louis; we actually did buy an amphibious blue car for 400 pesos. Haha! Well, I would have liked to anyways. Glad to hear you guys are doing ok, hope that you won't get back with giant arms and shriveled little legs from all the canoeing... Also, v. gross about the frog; we have iguanas trying to mate and evil pouffy birds, also a pouffing volcano.
A bientot les gars,
Michelle (aka Mee-khel en espanol)

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

louis, give JD a big kiss for me. make sure it's big.

mch
xxx

michelle is sitting right beside me. she's so cool. jealous?

4:33 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

I also saw a snake eating a frog last summer in the Adirondacks in NY. That was so weird to watch, gross and amazing in the same time, unless you are one of these crazy frog-eating frenchies, then you would be jealous of the delicious meal the snake was having. But despite being French, I prefer leaving the frogs to the snakes.... Buffalo steaks are definitely more appealing than frogs... But who knows, maybe i'm more a Wyomingite than a Frenchman by now...

The French cowboy-hat dude...

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Hello boys,

Looks like I will be making a stop in your town in North Ontario. Some areas right near Fort Frances have some especially nice ferropicrite occurrences for my sampling enjoyment!

White River -Aug 4-
Be there or be SQUARE!!!

12:10 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Louiissss

Thanks for the letter

Awesomeness

3:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home