Friday, May 26, 2006

Back from the Gap

Oh my dino!

It's officially over, I'm back in Montreal... It was such a fun time, with an unbelieveably fun group. There were a lot of experiences. After the paleontology work, we went to Climax together and checked out Big Beaver Access, in that order because the boys were selfish.

Bacon the subadult trike is now out of the ground and on his way to Montreal as we speak. They should be in northern Ontario right now. I've gotten super attached to him... it was way too exciting for words just to excavate him. Bacon was so coined because of the boys' obsession with that part of pig. I've never eaten so much beef, pork, chicken, sausages and bacon in my life nor have I ever had so many conversations about the versatility of pig each day. I think that a change in lifestyle towards vegetarianism is in order for the time being. And some girlfriends. The amount of testosterone in field school reminded me of U1. Thank God there was one other female. But it was uber fantastic anyway.

Saskatchewan was amazing, I almost didn't want to leave.

See you tonight at L-Wave's,

Gabbysaurus heatherii

2 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

Is heatherii sucking up to get some funding from the principal, sorry, CEO of McGill or are you in love with Heath Ledger?

L-wave

1:26 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

^_^ kekeke (Asian version of the ":) hehehe")

Heather was the one other girl in field school... we agreed that if either of us found a new species, we would name it that way.

That was pretty funny though.

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home