Wednesday, May 31, 2006

gotta love those sheep

hello to all (including those of you whose names i cant work out, no idea who you people are but keep on rocking)

ive arrived at my final destination (oh so dark) in christchurch (abbreviated to chch, pronounced sch-sch) and have spend my first day as a farm stiff pulling weeds out of a field. oh my how quickly the delusions of grandeur fade.

but on the upside, my uncle is goign to let me shear a sheep (ok maybe a bit of one sheep, maybe a small sheep, probably the one im goign to name michelle) on monday, and i am so psyched. ive trained all my life for this moment and im almost there.

anyway go oilers, and ive now completed the unbearable lightness of being, and the world according to garp, and im halfway through seven years, oh yes, i truly have spent alot of time travelling on buses and trains reading.

and enjoy mtl in the summer, heard shes a peach. and who is the bearded one?

hope all is well

5 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

oh and i get to wear the sickest overall and gumboat combination to work. so sexy, words dont begin to explain.

7:17 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

I'll bet you look plently sexy. So does everything look like you're in Lord of the Rings? Oh, and don't forget to call the fluffiest sheep Mr Cuddles!!
m.c.

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

bearded-one=Ariel

1:28 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

ARIEL CONTRIBUTES TO THIS??!??!?!

I LOVE THIS BLOG.

6:33 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

christchurch? my dad went to uni in christchurch. he looooooooved it

gabby

3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home