Monday, June 05, 2006

Friendly Box Social Tomorrow

On 06/06/06 There will be a party at my house!

I will make dinner, people bring drinks, we see what happens. This is a great opportunity to drunk up a jet lagged pal! I may be out after half a beer at 8pm, who knows...i may be signing edith piaf hits on the streets at 4 am dancing like an idiot...who knows.

Short notice I know, but aren't most things in life?

3863 Henri-Julien (west of st-denis, north of pins)
be there at 8ish?

cool

marie-claude (no code name, just to make sure you know whose house you're going to)

7 Comments:

Blogger A Geologist said...

sounds good! i'm there. i heard you were at school today... I DIDN'T SEE YOU. hehe well i'll see you tomorrow. welcome back!

yuliana

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

i'm, like, sooooo, like, there.

gabby

6:58 p.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

I'll be there.
-Bobba Fett
P.S.'He's worth a lot to me.' 'He's no good to me dead.' 'What if he doesn't survive the freezing process.' Those were pretty much my only lines in Star Wars but i'm a sex symbol now.

1:24 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Bobba, I made you when I looked at you specifically to announce to all the bounty hunters that I wanted 'no disintegrations.'
-DV

10:23 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

uh... i didn't realize that this party was taking place on the ... APOCALYPSE.. but i guess i can't back out now.

yuliana

10:25 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

Darth Vader is coming...? now we are screwed..

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger A Geologist said...

NOOOO

DARTH IS NOT COMING. THIS WILL BE A LOVELY GATHERING OF FRIENDS FULL OF JOY AND WARM MEMORIES.

NOW, COME TO MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ENJOY YOURSELVES TABARNAK

2:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home